Saturday 9 March 2013

Ooops

I noticed a small suspicious mark on the wooden floor in the hall where Magic had been sitting, which hadn't been there when I came in. After cleaning it up I nabbed her suspecting she'd been less than thorough in her personal hygiene. After some utterly outraged shrieking and hissing (she is a bit of a diva) the wet wipe was utterly clean. Enter Red to see what all the fuss was about and he got the same treatment, which is just as well as he was the culprit! I did apologise to Magic but she is still giving me the "I'm very disappointed in you" type of look.

Imagine being guilt-tripped by your own cat....! She should just be grateful it was a chilly old baby wipe and not a steam cleaner....then she'd really have had something to hiss about....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's good to talk, and we love comments so feel free to say hello!