Wednesday 20 November 2013

Floofy washing

What do you tell the cat when he has jumped on the clothes airer and is liberally shedding belly fluff over your lovely clean laundry but he jumps off when you tell him to.

Do you say "bad boy" even though he did what you asked or, "good boy" which might encourage him back on to the clothes airer as he shouldn't have been up there in the first place?





My response was "Good boy! No, actually you aren't. You're a bad boy!... Aww hell, why am I bothering, you don't listen to a word I say about my washing anyway...!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I for one don't see anything wrong with him being up there in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo not a bad boy, he's a very good boy! And look at that balance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me neither listen to my mom-person when she is nagging about me getting the laundry furry :)

    ReplyDelete

It's good to talk, and we love comments so feel free to say hello!