Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Unwilling Cat in the Hat

Do blonde's have more fun? Unfortunately, it would seem from the evidence below that the answer is no....!

As poor little Magic only has fuzz on her little naked bonce I thought she might like a bespoke millinery creation. So I set to with some lovely chenille yarn which matches the blankies in her carrier, carefully measured her ears for comfort and even added some lovely long Nordic plaits.
 The measuring stage seemed to go ok while she was sleeping. Sadly, she legged it when the hat was ready to be worn but I pursued her and tried again.
 I did get the hat on, but I wasn't convinced by the fit, given that she's peering out of the earhole
 A bit more encouragement and a squidle around of the hat to centre it
 a bit more with the plaits
Not sure about the jaunty angle either as she reverses out of it...?
 Red was definitely not having it, he said the ash blonde plaits were clashing with his strawberry blonde highlights. The cheeky critter is even sticking his pink tongue out in the pic above!
 The hat was shaken free, then investigated
 The first wear was at a jaunty angle, again I am not sure either of these two can do 'jaunty'...?
Definitely cute but the sad, resigned face takes the look right off that hat! Ah well, it was worth a try....!

9 comments:

  1. Hehehehehee..Red you should be renamed Heidi!
    The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably wear it for treats, but then I'm a little nutty like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, surprised they even let you put the hat on them, my cats hate anything on them, they just can't walk then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Mum had tried putting a hat on either of us she wouldn't have won!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would feel the same about wearing a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are just so wonderful. Red you were having none of that hat on top of your head. Now Magic really didn't care about it. The last photo of Reds' face is like did you finally get a good photo. Thanks for the share.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete

It's good to talk, and we love comments so feel free to say hello!